Helping Other People be Empowered!!!

H.O.P.E, Inc's mission is to serve low-income single parents working to obtain a college degree by providing assistance in subsidized housing, child care assistance, social services, and life skills.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

See What Folks Are Saying About Us!!

Nicki Bond
I just wanted to say that H.O.P.E is such a wonderful organization! They have truly been a blessing to my son and I. They have offered me support and resources when I needed it most. After I reached out to so many other organizations for assistance with no... results, H.O.P.E. was a super hero that showed up right in the nick of time. They really do help single mothers in times of need. They provided child care for my son after I was denied by other programs. Unlike a lot of organizations, H.O.P.E. cares. They are so supportive. I thank God for H.O.P.E. and God bless everyone involved directly and indirectly. Everyone should support this positive organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment